Christmas gifts

"Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first." George Matthew Adams (The Christmas Heart)
"So remember while December Brings the only Christmas day, In theyear let there be Christmas In the things you do and say"
These thoughts are always with me at Christmas time. I produce my own gifts for my friends and family. Here I will share some of them with you.

I used Equipment Courthouse step.  In this variation strips are sewn on opposite sides of the centre square in an alternate yellow/red sequence.  
I begin with the middle, then left, right yellow tape up, down red tape. I close with a blue border use a sewing stitch. I used the colors of Christmas, and in the middle is a quilted star.
Cover 50 cm x 50 cm ( 20x 20"











No comments:

Post a Comment